Child and Adolescent Clinician
We are currently seeking a child and adolescent clinician to join the practice, full-time, in the South Barrington Location.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Illinois Licensed Clinical Psychologist, LCPC, LMFT, or LCSW (may also accept LSW, LCP or Post-Doc, if the candidate is a good fit).
- Significant clinical interest in working with youth and family.
- Clinician must be able to work from behavioral perspective, provide parent training, classroom observation, and both individual and family interventions.
- Clinician must have experience and interest in working with OCD and anxiety disorders.
- Experience and desire to work with diverse populations, particularly LGBTQ and size diverse populations.
- Must be able to offer at least one evening or weekend day.
Interested candidates, please send CV, Letter of Interest, and three letters of reference to email@example.com.