Birch Tree Psychotherapy offers doctoral-level practicum and post-doctoral opportunities to trainees who are interested in focused training related to Eating Disorders and OCD/anxiety. Interested candidates may submit a letter of interest, CV, and three letters of reference to email@example.com.
Birch Tree Psychotherapy is pleased to offer a 2-year, Clinical Psychology, Post-Doctoral Fellowship position. Within a generalist framework, trainees will learn specific skills for assessing and treating clients with various eating pathologies in an outpatient , private practice setting. Trainees will have opportunities to facilitate groups on Intuitive Eating, the Accept Yourself program, intuitive movement, and meal support. Trainees will work with clients across age groups. Trainees must have significant interest and experience in treating clients with eating disorders. Trainees must be able to work at least one weekend day or two evenings per week.
Post-doctoral fellows are compensated based on their billing and have access to all employee benefits, including:
- IAEDP-approved supervision toward eating disorder certification hours (CEDS)
- consultation group
- hybrid schedule with ample flexibility
- health insurance, dental, vision
- paid time off
- print and digital marketing
- company email address
- use of offices in downtown Chicago and the Chicago Suburbs
- access to HIPPAA-compliant telehealth platform
- access to a group therapy space
- electronic health record system (scheduling, charts, notes, etc.)
- full billing support
- telehealth platforms that are HIPAA compliant for individuals, couples, and groups
- continuing education stipend
- Consistent referrals are available
- Opportunities to remain on-staff as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Interested candidates may submit a letter of interest, CV, and three letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our APPIC Listing
As a HAES-Aligned Certified Eating Disorder Specialist and IAEDP-Approved Supervisor (CEDS-S), Dr. Devlin offers supervision and consultation to clinicians and dietitians interested in expanding their skill set or who want focused consultation on Eating Disorders, OCD/anxiety, or Child and Family Therapy. She offers both one-time consultations and longer-term supervision arrangements. If you are interested in receiving supervision from Dr. Devlin, you may contact her at email@example.com.